Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Where the Hell Have You Been?



I’m sure many of you have been wondering when the next update will be.  The answer to that is Saturday.  The reason that there has been such a long delay between updates is that I just moved in with my girlfriend in another state.  Over the last two weeks, I’ve been packing up my old apartment, driving 10 hours, unpacking, and adjusting to my new apartment.  I’m very happy with things, but it has been a rough week or so.  I tend to have panic attacks sometimes, and I need time to settle into a new place.  I have not abandoned any of my loyal readers (all three of you). 

Somewhere in this mob is my one fan!
Over the next two weeks I will be catching up on the post that I’ve missed.  So you can expect several updates a week until I’m caught up.  Then I’ll return to a weekly update schedule.  I hope that I can catch up on many of the small projects that I have planned for this blog, but it’s a slow process as I look for a new job. 

The next post will be a review of the recently released Hunters Hunted II.  Following that I will be reviewing Dirty Secrets of the Black Hand; a book often said to be the worst book ever printed by White Wolf.  Then I will start a new series of articles on my search for a new gaming group in my new home.  If you know of any Vampire the Masquerade or White Wolf gaming groups in Charlottesville, Virginia, let me know!It’s been two weeks, and I already miss gaming!  As usual you can expect more articles on gaming and my opinions and thoughts. 
 
And no, Wesley, I will not game with you.  I'm sick of your min/maxing!
I am also working on reducing the length of my articles and improving my writing style.  I’ve noticed that many of you have disliked the extra long articles (those over 3,000 words) so I’ve decided to try writing shorter articles with a minimum of 750 words and a maximum of 1,500 words.  I am experimenting with the placement of pictures in the article as well so that the articles will be easier to read.  If you have any thoughts or opinions, I’m always happy to hear constructive criticism. 


No comments:

Post a Comment