Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Player Reference Sheet Test

When I used to play Dungeons and Dragon 3.0 and 3.5, one of my DMs found a reference sheet with pretty much every action available to players in combat.  This double sided piece of paper was extraordinarily helpful when I was running or playing D&D.  We didn't have to stop and flip through a rule book when someone wanted to feint or trip an opponent.  Everything was summed up on that one sheet. 

I recently completed the rough draft of a similar sheet for Vampire the Masquerade.  This is just an early version and includes only the combat maneuvers and defense maneuvers.  I'm working on a second reference sheet to cover other rules such as Frenzy and Rotshreck and so forth.  This also represents my first step in offering resources to players.  My goal is to condense the most commonly used rules onto two double-sided pages for quick reference. 

I am also working on some downloadable NPCs such as Sabbat Shovelheads that may be helpful for storytellers who need some NPCs for encounters.  These will be made available as I work on them. 

You can download the sheet via Google Drive here.  

I'm posting this for my readers to take a look at and offer suggestions before I finalize these.  Please let me know if you find any mistakes or wording that is not clear. 

No comments:

Post a Comment